The CGCEN, a forum of the CIC administers the Canadian Green Chemistry and Engineering Awards, a national awards program recognizing significant accomplishments and advancements in green chemistry and engineering made by individuals and organizations.
The awards are:
- Canadian Green Chemistry and Engineering Award (Individual)
- Canadian Green Chemistry and Engineering Award (CSA Group Award for Organizations)
Nominations for CGCEN Awards are now accepted electronically through ScholarOne.
Consult the CGCEN Awards Handbook for:
- Complete Terms of Reference
- Eligibility Criteria
- Lists of Past Winners for all CGCEN Awards
- Submission Deadlines (deadline for most CGCEN Awards is July 2 of each year)