The Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA) accepts nominations for the following awards:
- James G. Scoville Best International Paper Award
- John T. Dunlop Scholar Awards
- LERA Outstanding Practitioner Award
- Susan C. Eaton Scholar-Practitioner Award
- Thomas A. Kochan & Stephen R. Sleigh Best Dissertation Award (Postdoc only)
Additionally, LERA nominates prominent, lifelong contributors to the field of Industrial Relations and Human Resources, for the Lifetime Achievement Award. This special award is appointed by the LERA President each year; they do not accept nominations.