This Wait-List form is available for Fall 2018 Management (MGT) courses from Mar 23 @ 9am to Apr 3 @ 8am.
1. ENSURE YOUR ELIGIBILITY:
Wait-listing is provided for continuing students who were unable to access required Lethbridge Dhillon School of Business Management (MGT) courses during their initial registration dates. You are eligible to wait-list for a Lethbridge Fall 2018 Management (MGT) course if the following conditions are met:
- You attempted to register for the course during your initial registration dates.
- The course is required by your current declared major in the upcoming term because a) it is your final term b) it is a prereq needed for sequencing for a future final term c) it is only offered once a year and it is your final year.
- The wait-listed course fits with your current registration and either does not exceed the 5 course limit or you will indicate a course to be dropped in its place.
- You are not already registered in another section of the course.
- You do not have any cash holds.
- You have met with a Dhillon School of Business Advisor in M2060 and obtained a wait list code
2. COMPLETE FORM: