Bridge Bucks Funds can be purchased on Campus using cash at the Self-serve Cash Load Stations located accross Campus.
- LINC - Level 10, Directly inside the Library doors
- LINC - Level 9, Across from Starbucks
- 1st Choice Savings Centre - Across from Tim Hortons
- Anderson Hall
- U-Hall - E6, Outside the Student Computer Labs
- U-Hall - A6, Outside the Urban Market
- Mount Blakiston House, accross from the Conference and Event Services Office
They can also be purchased from the University of Lethbridge Cash Office during regular office hours.
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 15:30
You can purchase Bridge Bucks funds online using your Visa or Mastercard. All you will need to know is the students:
Go to the Mycard Manager site and click on the "Quick Deposit" bar and complete the transaction.
Any student can purchase a Dining Plan. The Dining Plan ensures that funds are set aside to only be used to purchase food items. For information regarding Dining Plans please visit the Housing Services site.
Dining Plan funds can be purchased from the Cash Office in person or through your financial institution. Please visit the Financial Services site for more information regarding payment methods.