Registration for Classes & Ensembles
Online - this option is available 24 hours a day
In person: (Casa - 230 8 St S), at the Conservatory of Music Front Desk (located next to the elevator). Hours: Monday - Thursday, 11:30 - 6:30 p.m., Friday - 9:30 - 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: You must be registered/paid before you can attend. If space is available, you can also register after a class has started (and some can be pro-rated).
Registration for Private Music Lessons
Did you know? Anyone in the community can take lessons from our faculty; no auditions required!
*Returning students can skip directly to step #3
1. Contact us to be referred to the perfect instructor. Please also see:
2. Make lesson arrangements with your instructor. We will put you in contact with your recommended instructor, and the two of you can discuss:
A mutually convenient lesson time (daytime or evening);
The length of lessons (30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 60 minutes); and
3. Register and pay online, over the phone (403-329-2304), or in person at our U of L Conservatory desk at Casa)
Music lessons must be paid in full before lesson can commence
Parking is available at Casa to all registered Conservatory of Music students
Financial Assistance Available. Click here for more information.
String instrument rental available to all Music Conservatory students*
- Cello (limited available)
- Guitars (full size only)
- $80/semester (Fall: Sep - Dec | Winter: Jan - May)
- $145 (Full Term Rental: Sep - May)
- $45/summer (May - August)
*Please contact the Music Conservatory (403-329-2304) first to ensure the appropriate instrument is available. You can then pay for the rental as well (there are no refunds on instrument rentals).