1. Registration for Classes, Ensembles and Camps
Unless you have questions, there is no need to contact us before starting a class or ensemble! Simply register/pay!:
- Phone (403-329-2304),
- In person (at Casa [230-8th St S]) at our U of L desk (beside the elevator) from Monday-Friday (10:30-6pm) or
NOTE: You must be registered/paid before you can attend. If space is available, you can also register after a class has started (and some can be pro-rated).
2. Registration for One-on-one Music Lessons
1. IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING lessons with us, please CONTACT US first! Phone: 403-329-2304.
We will discuss with you which instructor or program would best suit you or your child. You may also browse:
- Our Music Lesson Rates and Cancellations Policies / Rescheduling Policies
- Our Faculty Directory. Did you know? Anyone in the community can take lessons from our faculty; no auditions required!
- If you prefer, you can Submit an online request to be referred to a private instructor for music lessons
2. MAKE LESSONS ARRANGEMENTS: Once you talked to someone from our office, we will put you in contact with your instructor, and then the two of you can decide on:
- A mutually convenient lesson time (daytime or evenings)
- The length of lessons, and
- The number of lessons required
3. REGISTER AND PAY (Online, Phone 403-329-2304, or in person: at our U of L Desk at CASA)
- Music Lessons must be paid before lessons commence
- Parking is available at Casa to all registered Conservatory of Music students
- Registration for private lessons is available online (coming soon!)
- Some Bursaries are available.
- String instrument rental available to all Music Conservatory students*
- Cello (limited available)
- Contact us to make arrangements
- $145.00/season (return deadline is May 1, 2018)
- $45/summer (to extend rental from May 1-August 31, 2018)
*Please contact the Music Conservatory (403-329-2304) first to ensure the appropriate instrument is available. You can then pay for the rental as well.
** Please note there are no refunds on instrument rentals.