Summer Camps Information Sheet
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please mark all belongings with your name
- Please bring a snack
- Please bring a lunch if you are a full day camper, except on Friday, when lunch will be provided.
- Peanuts are not allowed on site; However, we cannot guarantee that the environment is completely peanut free
- We will be available for 1/2 hour before the start of the camp, and 15 minutes after camp
- We will also provide supervision during the entire lunch break
- Extended Care is available for an additional charge. Please register for the "extended care camp" AS WELL as the camp of your choice, if you require extended care. you want this option. Extended care is required for any camper dropped off beweteen 8:15-8:45am, or picked up between 4:15-4:45pm. The regular drop off time is between 8:45-9:00am, and the regular pick up time is between 4-4:15pm.
- Parking is available at Casa both in the parking-lot and surrounding 8hr parking meters. The Let's Drum camp is located at the U of L because of the equipment needed. Please allow extra time for yourself to find parking and walk to the Recital Hall (W570).