Lesson Rescheduling Policies
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- Lessons cancelled by students are made up at the discretion of the instructor, but in most cases, the missed lessons will be forfeited.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given by the student if they are unable to attend a scheduled lesson
- Please call your instructor directly to indicate an absence
- If you have difficulty reaching your instructor, please contact us
- Re-scheduling of missed lessons is at the sole discretion of the instructor. Please read this interesting article regarding cancellation of music lessons. We have found that this may help put our cancellation policies into perspective.
- Any cancelled lesson initiated by an instructor will be made up.