1. Submit your online application form by May 15, 2018 (early bird deadline is April 25)
2. Provide audition materials
A high-quality CD/DVD or sound file (by email). Your audition material should display your vocal range, versatility, and musical abilities. The repertoire for concerts and the 'casting' of staged scences will be made based on the level of proficiency displayed in your materials.
- For ages 13 - 16 years: your audition materials must include 2 contrastic selections.
- For ages 17 - 20 years: your audition materials must include 3 contrasting selections, one of which must be in a language other than English
Arrange for delivery of your audition materials:
Mail: Conservatory of Music, 230 8 Street S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 5H2
Return of audition materials:
If you want your audition materials returned, please include a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope.
3. Acceptance into the program & payment
If you have been accepted into the program, you will be contact about three weeks prior to payment. To secure your space, you must pay the program fee of $650 no later than June 30, 2018.
Once your fees are paid, you will receive a letter outlining the program schedule and listing all the materials you will need to bring.
Acceptance into the program will give you access to the following University of Lethbridge facilities:
For participants from outside Lethbridge, on-campus housing is available during the SAVE program. Special rates have been negotiated for participants.
Click here to register and pay online for your accommodation. You will be able to choose between the following options:
- Executive Suite - $620 per week
- Two Bedroom Apartment - $820 per week (whole unit must be booked)
- Shared Accommodation* - $350 per person/week
Because some SAVE participants are under 18 years, we will also arrange for two SAVE assistants to stay in the residences for the duration of the program to assist younger participants.
* Shared Accommodation is in a four bedroom apartment and will be assigned based on the date of reservation and gender. For example, only females will be paired together.