Cancelling Your Private Lesson Registration
- To avoid requests for refunds, please ensure you can fully commit to the program before you register.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing to the Director of the Conservatory of Music (Attention: Breeanne Fuller - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A $20.00 administrative fee is charged for each application for cancellation
- No refund will be given for private instruction after the first five lessons and in most cases, no refunds are given for any classes or ensembles after the start of the program.
- Please review our missed lessons/rescheduling policies for individual lessons needed to be made up.
Cancelling Your Registration for an Ensemble or Group Class
There is a $20 cancellation/$10 transfer fee charged for each activity/program cancellation or transfer, and request for cancellations/refunds must be received in writing. Refunds/transfers will not be considered within 1 day prior to the commencement of the activity/program.
Cancellation requests received within 2-7 working days prior to the commencement of the activity/program, are eligible for 50% of the course fees refunded (NOTE: the materials portion of registration will not be refunded due to materials needing to be ordered well in advance).
Refund requests received after the start of the group class or ensemble will be considered on an individual basis, however, in most cases, no refunds will be considered after the commencement of the class. No Refunds can be considered after the commencement of the summer camps.