Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Cancelling Your Private Lesson Registration
- To avoid requests for refunds, please ensure you can fully commit to the program before you register.
- All requests for cancellations must be received in writing to the Director of the Conservatory of Music (Attention: Breeanne Fuller - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- $35.00 administrative fee is charged for each application for cancellation
- No refund will be given for private instruction after the first five lessons.
- Please review our missed lessons/rescheduling policies for individual lessons needed to be made up.
Cancelling Your Registration for Ensemble Class
No refunds will be considered after the commencement of an ensemble or group class. No Refunds can be considered after the commencement of the summer camps.
Cancelling/Rescheduling a Scheduled Lesson
- A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given by the student if they are unable to attend a scheduled lesson
- Please call your instructor directly to indicate an absence
- If you have difficulty reaching your instructor, please contact us
- In case of acute illness, and 24 hour cancellation notice is not possible, rescheduling of missed lessons is at the sole discretion of the instructor
- Please read this interesting article regarding cancellation of music lessons. We have found that this may help put our cancellation policies into perspective.
- We ask that all students do their very best not to cancel lessons throughout the semester.
- Any cancelled lesson initiated by an instructor will be made up.