STEP 4 of 4: Register for the Networking & Interview Essentials Workshop
READ THIS BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
This is a mandatory 2 hour workshop (*unless you are approved by your Co-op Coordinator to bypass this step based on previous experience &/or interview training. It is required that you complete this workshop by the end of the semester for which you register in the program or you will be removed from the Co-op Job Board until this has been completed.)
Networking & interview skills are essential for success in being hired by employers. Are you prepared?
In this workshop you will learn about:
- how to network and have more confident conversations with employers
- what to expect at a formal job interview
- how to prepare for behavioral descriptive interview questions, situational questions & more
- how to brainstorm & prepare responses to questions you may be asked
- how to research companies and provide relevant information
- how to manage your nerves & stay calm
You will be sent a workshop confirmation to your uleth email. To reschedule your workshop, please return to this page and register again or contact Susan Roulston at email@example.com.