The University of Lethbridge is the only university in Alberta with campuses in three cities: Lethbridge, Calgary and Edmonton.
Get the full university experience on the Lethbridge campus, complete with a full range of majors and programs, including our international exchanges and work studies, a consulting program, co-operative education, case competitions, and our renowned Integrated Management Experience.
Courses are offered mostly during the day with some evening options. The campus is on the west side of the city, nestled in the coulees overlooking the Oldman River. A vibrant campus life awaits you.
Explore our website to find out more about our faculty, student life, academic programs, and our special programs.
Calgary and Edmonton
Through evening and weekend programs at our Calgary and Edmonton campuses, you can earn a recognized Bachelor of Management degree even as you hold a full-time job: an opportunity that makes the U of L an attractive choice.
- Study full time or part time
- You can complete the full four-year BMgt degree in Edmonton or Calgary
- If you have a business diploma, you can complete your BMgt in as little as 2 years
- If you have a non-business diploma, contact us to customize your degree
- Choose from the majors employers demand
- Complete a certificate program - including a post-bachelor's Certificate in Accounting that provides a bridge to CA, CMA, CGA designations
- Enrich your future prospects with our international, work/study abroad, and co-op programs
- Learn from industry leaders and PhD-qualified specialists
Choose the Calgary or Edmonton campus link to the left to find out more.
View or print the Calgary campus brochure.
View or print the Edmonton campus brochure.