1. University of Lethbridge- Alberta's Destination University: Away from the noisy metropolitans, UofL is located in serene city of Lethbridge.
2. Theory into Practice Programs (TIP): Applying your academic knowledge to real world takes your degree experience to a whole different level. Choose from among the Co-op Program, IME (Integrated Management Experience),Applied Consulting, and Case Competitions. Visit TIP section for more details. Don't forget to watch this quick video about Co-op Program (One of the TIP).
3. Center for Financial Market Research and Teaching (aka Trading Room): With direct access to global financial markets, this 48-station facility in Markin Hall is the best-equipped academic trading room in Western Canada. Click here for more details.
4. Student Managed Investment Fund: SMIF is one the best courses for having experience trading the real markets with real money during your degree. Please visit SMIF page for more details. Also, do not forget to check out the Student Profiles who managed the SMIF.
5. Our exchange programs and work-study programs immerse you in other cultures and in global issues. Take courses that count toward your degree and study wherever your interests take you: Europe, the Middle East, Central and South America, or the Pacific Rim.