Serve and Learn Spanish in Ecuador
Want to learn and improve your Spanish language skills? Learn to work in a multicultural environment? Participate in experimental learning in Latin American culture? If yes, an exchange to Ecuador may be the right opportunity for you.
Ecuador is one of the most diverse countries in South America. Participants learn Spanish and learn through service while they acquire a better understanding of the intricacies of Latin American culture. UEES and Links Spanish Language Center provide participants with an opportunity to develop their Spanish speaking, listening, reading comprehension, and writing skills. Moreover, participants study and experience Ecuadorian culture and civilization.
- Country - Ecuador
- Host Institution - Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo (UEES)
- Duration - Your choice of four weeks or eight.
- late May arrival, departure end of June
- Beginning of July arrival, departure end of July
- Course Credit - Inquire with the Faculty of Management, International Programs office regarding potential course credit.
- Cost - Varies, depending on the length of stay.
- Host Institution Contact:
- Center for International Education
- Espiritu Santo University
Km 2.5 via Puntilla Samborondón
Telephone: (593-4) 283-5645
Fax (593-4) 283-5483
Guayaquil – Ecuador
- Summer Program - UEES also offers an exciting, short-term Latin American Language and Culture Program including cultural seminars and activities, travel, recreation and sightseeing in a homestay situation. Learn more
Students interested in this program should contact the Faculty of Management, International Programs office for further information.