Want to learn and improve you Spanish language skills? Want to learn to work in a multicultural environment? Want to achieve experimental learning in Latin American Culture? Then this is the trip you want to be on.
Ecuador is one of the most diverse countries in South America. Participants learn Spanish and learn through service while they acquire a better understanding of the intricacies of Latin American culture. UEES and Links Spanish Language Center provide participants with an opportunity to develop their Spanish speaking, listening, reading comprehension, and writing skills. Moreover, participants study and experience Ecuadorian culture and civilization.
- Host institution
- Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo (UEES)
- You can decide how long you want to stay, either a 4-week or 8-week period.
- Dates available:
- late May arrival date;departure date end of June
- Beginning of July arrival date; departure date end of July.
- Course credit
- Students interested in this program should enquire with the Faculty of Management, International Programs office regarding potential course credit.
- Program costs will vary depending on the length of stay in Ecuador.
- Host institution contact
- Center for International Education
- Espiritu Santo University
Km 2.5 via Puntilla Samborondón
Telephone: (593-4) 283-5645
Fax (593-4) 283-5483
Guayaquil – Ecuador
- More information
- Students interested in this program should contact the Faculty of Management, International Programs office for further information.
- UEES website