Solvay Summer School
The Solvay European Summer School is intended to equip students with the state-of-the-art knowledge and tools of the general manager operating in a European context. The program features classes, trips, and activities designed to give students opportunities to learn about European business challenges.
- Host institution
- Solvay Business School, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- 1 week
- last week in August
- Application deadline
- Deadline is 1 July and applications can be made directly with the Solvay Summer School as no University of Lethbridge credit is awarded for this program.
- Course transfer
There is no course transfer credit assigned to this program.
The courses will deal with the following topics:
- European integration
- Entrepreneurship in Europe
- European markets and monetary policy
The tuition fee for the program is approx €400, covering:
- 150€ for single rooms in University accommodation;
- free for courses fee and material;
- 250€ for all meals and numerous social activities; and
- travel and personal expenses are not included.
- More information