International Master's Programs
Students interested in completing a master’s degree at an international institution have an endless array of choices. Most educational institutions worldwide accept international students to their master's programs. In most cases however, international students are charged higher rates of tuition than local students. With just a little independent research, students can explore the many program and destination options available to them.
Alternatively, some students may be interested in the master's programs offered to University of Lethbridge graduates at some of our exchange partner universities. Through our partnership, these institutions offer generous scholarships to University of Lethbridge students participating in their master's programs.
- Master in Business Administration (MEDE), IPADE (Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa), Mexico City, Mexico
- Master of International Business and Economics, Fachhochschule Schmalkalden, Schmalkalden, Germany
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Beppu, Japan
- International MSc - Green MBA at Kaposvar University, Kaposvar, Hungary http://english.ke.hu/menu/75/25
- Master of International Business Administration ESDES, Lyon, France http://www.esdes.fr/international-students/master-of-international-business-administration/