University of Lethbridge students going on a Faculty of Management International Programs exchange are responsible for the following costs associated with their exchange. While tuition fees are standard, other fees vary significantly from one exchange location to another.
• A $140 non-refundable exchange fee is required to be paid after submission of your online exchange application form. Applications will not be processed until the fee has been paid. It is payable by cash or cheque to the Cash Office, where a receipt will be issued.
• Tuition is paid to the University of Lethbridge according to the number of courses the student wishes to ‘transfer’ to their program. For a detailed breakdown of tuition and fees, please refer to the "Exchange Away Fees" section (page 57) of the University of Lethbridge Calendar.
• Return-trip travel expenses to the exchange country and any other travel expenses during exchange
• Visa, passport and any immigration application fees
• Vaccinations, if any are recommended or required
• Travel Health Insurance
• Other living expenses, or incidental costs
Please note that although U of L students will not be required to pay tuition to their exchange university, in some cases there may be additional fees required. See information about individual exchange locations for more detailed cost breakdowns