- Beginning of July– end of July
Approximately US$500 per student if an even number of students is sent
Housing, food, and optional trips are not included.
- 5 modules (Int. Finance & Economics, Int. Negotiations, Int. Marketing, Strategic Planning and Supply Chain Management)
- 3 conferences (Business Diplomacy, Entrepreneurship, etc)
- 2 company visits (Corona and Chocolatera Ibarra)
- Workshop “Doing Business in Mexico”
- 40 hours (2 hours every day) Spanish class offered for all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- Host family (US$280) or shared apartment (US$450). Further information.
- Trips will take place if a minimum of 12 students sign up.
29 and up Guadalajara Downtown 120 MXN 100 MXN 80 MXN Tequila 400 MXN 280 MXN 250 MXN Michoacan 2800 MXN 2450 MXN 2050 MXN Colonial Cities 3400 MXN 2720 MXN 2150 MXN
All the above prices include private transportation in secure buses just for summer school students, entrances into museums, guided tours and hotels (if it is a weekend trip).