International students participating in an exchange at the University of Lethbridge's Faculty of Management are responsible for the following costs after arriving in Lethbridge:
- ARS fee $89.55 CAD — covers athletic fees, gym, swimming pool use, weight room and most physical activities classes
- Textbooks — cost approximately $100-$150 CAD/class. Bookstore Web site
- Housing — on-campus Student Residence costs can be viewed at /anc-hou/feeguide.htm; off-campus rents range from approximately $500–$550 CAD/month.
- Food — approximately $300 CAD/month
- Transportation — many students choose to purchase a local bus pass at a cost of $77 CAD/month.
- Other personal living and travel expenses