University of Lethbridge students who wish to complete a Faculty of Management international exchange must:
- Be in good academic and financial standing at the University of Lethbridge
- Have a U of L cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have room in their U of L program for management and/or non-management electives, or be willing to take courses in addition to their degree
- Be in the third or fourth year of their degree program. Note: certain non-management students are subject to a residency requirement which may affect their ability to study abroad in their final year. Please contact your academic advisor for details
- Be sufficiently proficient in the language of instruction of the exchange institution. Many exchange partners offer courses in English.