Publishing Information for Canadian Authors
The Public Lending Right (PLR) Commission
- Represents national associations of authors, librarians and publishers
- Administers a program of payments to Canadian authors for eligible books catalogued in libraries across Canada
- Payments determined by sampling the holdings of a representative number of libraries. The more libraries in which an eligible title is found, the larger the PLR payment.
- Registration period: 15 February to 1 May
- PLR Commission's Website http://www.plr-dpp.ca
Content Revised: January 21, 2015