- Therapy Dogs Coming to the Library: December 9th and 11th
Tired? Stressed? Need some fuzzy fun? Exam time can be hectic, so take some time out and visit a therapy dog in the Library!
WHEN: December 9th and 11th
TIME: 6 -7pm
After you visit a therapy dog, visit the Library's Stress-Free Zone running from 6-10:30pm nightly from December 8th to 16th.
The therapy dogs are brought to you by our friends in the Student Success Centre in partnership with the St. John Ambulance.
- Library Stress-Free Zone: December 8 - 16
Feeling stressed? Need a study break? Come to the Library's Stress-Free Zone. Relax, enjoy free coffee and snacks, play a game, watch a movie or just chill out!
WHEN? December 8 - 16 from 6 - 10:30pm
WHERE? Room L1114
In advance of the event, the Library would also like to thank our other Stress-Free Zone partners:
- Aramark Higher Education (New sponsor!)
- University of Lethbridge Students' Union
- Alumni Association
- Registrar's Office and Student Services
- The Solutions Centre (IT Support)
- Career and Employment Services
- Writing Centre
- Counseling Services
- Health Centre
- Sports and Recreation Services
- Campus Security Services
- Library Extended Hours: November 29 - December 16
For your studying convenience, the Library's extended hours run from November 29th to December 16th. During that time, the hours will be as follows:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Following the conclusion of exams, Library hours will begin intersession hours on Tuesday, December 17th. For a complete calendar of library hours, visit: http://www.uleth.ca/lib/hours/
- New Database: Biography in Context
Provides access to Gale Group biographical sources with full-text articles from hundreds of periodicals. Allows user to search for people based on one or more personal facts such as birth and death year, nationality, ethnicity, occupation or gender, or combine criteria to create a highly-targeted custom search.-->