Lethbridge and District Branch of the Alberta Genealogical Society Library
This library is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to developing and providing general genealogy information about Southern Alberta history. Its objective is to provide encouragement and resources to those interested in genealogical research. It is affiliated with the main Alberta Genealogical Society Library in Edmonton and its branch libraries.
- Lethbridge Genealogical Resource book which lists genealogical resource material in the City of Lethbridge
- Publications from other genealogical societies
- Henderson Directories for Lethbridge, Calgary, Edmonton, Medicine Hat, Lloydminster, Red Deer
- Genealogy resource books and indexes
- Southern Alberta history books
- CDs e.g. Canadian Genealogy Index, Passenger Lists Indexes, etc.
- CDROM - AGS Master Name Index
- Immigration resources
- Southern Alberta cemetery listings
- Newspaper Indexes - Lethbridge Herald
- Open to the public for in-house use September to June
- Reference assistance
- Guest speakers and tours
- Monthly meetings (every third Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m.) open to the public; except July, August and December
- Newsletter published three times yearly
September to June: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer - by appointment
Lethbridge & District Branch of the Alberta Genealogical Society
Room 128, 909 - 3rd Avenue North
Lethbridge, Alberta T1H 0H5
Content Revised: February 21, 2012