2. Can I renew media equipment?
Audiovisual equipment with hourly loan periods cannot be renewed. However, equipment with daily loan periods can be renewed one time.
Check out further information on circulation of media equipment and software.
3. How many times can I renew my items?
Main collection books and media equipment with daily loan periods can be renewed one time only.
For more information on renewing other items, click here and choose your status.
4. I've already renewed this book once. How can I get it again?
You must bring the book back to us so we can check it in. If no one else has placed a hold on it, we will renew it.
5. I have to return this book and someone else has already put a hold on it. How can I get it again?
Return it to us and ask us to place a hold on it for you. Then you will be able to get it again within three weeks.
6. Do I have to bring my items in to renew them?
No, you don't. Choose any of the following methods:
Content Revised: February 28, 2013