1. Which computers can I print from?
U of L students may print from any public computers situated throughout all three levels of the Library.
Printing capability is not available to anyone using a laptop in the Library.
Note: Printing is available to students who have deposited money on their Bridge Bucks account. This can be done at the Bridge Bucks machine near the Library entrance as well as at other locations across campus. [More info on Bridge Bucks].
2. Where do I pick up my printouts?
3. Where do I add money to my print account?
4. Does the Library have a color printer?
5. Can I duplex (double-sided) print in the Library?
Yes, you can duplex print in the Library by choosing double-sided printing before sending your print job.
6. How much does it cost to print?
Black & white copies cost 11 cents for one-sided page and 22 cents for two-sided. Color printing costs 25 cents per print.
Content Revised: May 29, 2014