Records Management Forms

Transferring inactive records to the Records Centre

To prepare records for transfer to the Records Centre please follow these steps:

Retreiving records after they have been transferred to the Records Centre.

To request records from the Records Centre complete the Request Records From Storage Form (Microsoft Word format) and fax (2234) or send to Records Management through interoffice mail. If the request is a RUSH, or a FOIP request please indicate on the form and Records Management staff will make every effort to expedite the request.
Requests received by 11:00 am will be completed the same day.
Requests received by 3:00 pm will be completed the next day.

Arranging for confidential Shredding

 Maintained by
 Content Revised: August 10, 2010

Bookmark and Share