1. Where are the photocopiers?There are four public photocopiers in the Library, one on Level 9, two on Level 10, and one on Level 11 in the Education Curriculum Laboratory entrance. [More]2. Does the library have a stapler, hole punch, tape, etc. that I can use?Yes, we have these available for your use. Just ask at any of the service desks in the Library. There are also hole punches at each of the Copy Centers on Levels 9 and 10 and in the Instructional Materials Production Room in the Curriculum Laboratory on Level 11. 3. Where are the printers in the library? The same photocopiers (except the coin operated one) are the same machines you print to. There is also a dedicated black and white printer on level 10 south, a multi-function copier/printer/scanner on level 10 north, and multi-function colour copier/printer/scanner on levels 9 and 11. [More]4. Where are the videos/DVDs/CDs? Videos, DVDs, and CDs with a location code of "Media Collection" are located on shelves on Level 10. Videos, DVDs and CDs with a location code of "Curriculum Laboratory" are located in the Curriculum Laboratory on Level 11. 5. I looked in the library catalogue and found that you have this journal. How can I find it? There are several steps to take:
6. Do you have whiteboard markers that I can use in the Group Work Rooms? We have whiteboard markers for sale at the General Services Desk. 7. Where are the dictionaries/encyclopedias? They can be located in several places:
8. Where can I listen to a CD/cassette? Listening stations are located in the areas listed below:
9. Where can I watch a video? Viewing stations are located in the areas listed below:
10. Do you have a scanning station? Yes, scanners are situated at the Lethbridge Community Network Station and at one of the the multimedia workstations behind the Information & Research Assistance Desk on Level 10. The scanners are available on a "first-come, first-served" basis. There is also a scanner in the Instructional Materials Production Room in the Curriculum Laboratory on Level 11.11. Where can I burn a CD or DVD? You can burn a CD at any of the sit-down computers at which you must login. Note: CDs and DVDs are sold at the General Services Desk on Level 10 all opening hours of the Library. 12. Where do I get a digital camera, camcorder, VCR, TV, etc.? If you are a U of L student, faculty, or staff, you can book and borrow media equipment from the General Services Desk situated on Level 10. For a complete list of available media equipment, go to the Library Catalogue and complete a subject search using the terms AV equipment collection. 13. Do you have old exams in the Library? We do not have old exams in our collection. The Students' Union did offer a Test Bank in the past, but that service has been discontinued.
Content Revised: October 3, 2018