If you choose to live on campus, you will need to apply directly through Housing Services at their website: http://www.uleth.ca/housing/
- Only students attending September to April are eligible to live on campus. If you are here for only semester, you must live off campus.
- There is very limited on campus housing available. Please apply as soon as you receive your letter of acceptance.
Students may also choose to live off campus.
- Rent ranges from approximately $400–600/month for a room in a shared furnished apartment.
- Students will be placed with other University of Lethbridge students and/or exchange students as roommates.
- Off campus housing will be on a bus route within the City of Lethbridge.
- Students in shared apartments will be required to provide a damage deposit to their landlord and behave respectfully to their roommates. There are shared rules that must be adhered to such as no loud parties late at night and/or smoking within the apartment.
- Exchange students living off campus are required to sign our housing behaviour agreement.
Contact the Education Abroad Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you choose to live with a homestay family, please visit http://www.uleth.ca/international/content/uleth-homestay for information.