How to add U of L Exchange email to iPhone and iPad
1. Go to Settings and choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Tap Add Account
What are the PC requirements for Office 365 ProPlus?
Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8
Note: 32-bit Office can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Office can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems.
Computer and processor
1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
1 GB RAM (32-bit)
2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
How to get it:
- You must be a current student or employee (faculty and staff)
- Access is integrated to your @uleth.ca email address.
- Sign in to your Office 365 Portal with your U of L email address and password at the following link: https://portal.microsoftonline.com/home
- Select your language
**NOTE** You must uninstall previous versions before running this installation.
Steps to connect to the Student@UofL wireless network - ChromeOS
1. Click on the wireless icon at the bottom on the left:
2. In the list of networks, find and click Student@UofL:
With Gmail's Unthreaded feature, you can now switch between conversation view, where a message and its replies are threaded together in a single conversation, and the traditional view, where replies are all listed separately in your Inbox.
You might be used to sorting messages in your Inbox, listing them by sender, for example, or the date they're received. In Gmail, you can do essentially the same thing by searching for messages. Searching may sound like more work, but it can actually be easier and a lot more powerful than sorting, once you learn a few tricks!
While on your iOS device, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Settings and tap Wi-Fi
Students - ensure your Android device is connected to the Student@UofL wireless network (not Guest@UofL) which provides you with the best speed, security and service.
Follow these steps to connect your devices:
1. Go to Applications, then Settings, and tap Wi-Fi.