The University of Lethbridge mobile app keeps you connected to University services and information while you're on the go.
If you’re a student, you’ll have access to many features at your fingertips:
- Check your course schedule and final grades
- View your Bridge Bucks, Student Account and Dining Plan balances
- Read and send email (via Google Apps)
- Access your Moodle course information
Save your login information for quick access on future visits!
All users can use the following features:
- Read news feeds to keep you up to date on what's happening around campus
- Contact faculty or staff by browsing the directory
Please use the feedback tool inside the app to let us know what you think of the app, and what features you would like to see in future releases!
There is no cost for this service as it is funded by the University.
24 hours/day, 7 days/week, except when scheduled maintenance is being conducted.
Please contact the ITS Solutions Centre at (403) 329-2490, email@example.com, or Room TH218, Turcotte Hall.