IT Services provides installation, setup and maintenance on authorized personal computer hardware and peripherals at employee workstations. Our services includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring hardware is working as expected within campus environment.
- Moving or redistributing authorized personal computer hardware and peripherals from one employee workstation to another.
- Safely and securely removing and disposing of retired or unwanted personal computer hardware and peripherals.
- Providing general information and consultation about obtaining authorized personal computer hardware and peripherals for work purposes.
Contact the ITS Solution Centre.
There is no cost for this service, as it is funded by the University.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Contact the ITS Solutions Centre:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 403-329-2490
- In person: E610 University Hall