IT Services installs the most commonly used teaching and business applications on classroom and lab computers for instructional and presenation purposes. If a required application is not installed, IT Services can fulfill one-off requests for specific software installations on student computer lab workstations or classroom computers, for which a license has already been obtained.
How do I request this service?:
If you already have a license for the software you want installed, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- The software title
- The room number of the classroom or student computer lab you want it installed in
- The date you need it installed on/by
- The installation source (CD/DVD, network location, vendor website, etc).
- Include your contact information, if you are not emailing from your U of L email address.
What is the cost for this service?:
There is no cost for this service, as it is funded by the University.
When is this service available?:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
How do I get help with this service?:
Contact the ITS Solutions Centre:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 403-329-2490
- In person: E610 University Hall
Who can use this service?:
Computers and Software