Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
The University of Lethbridge Employee Assistance Program is a confidential resource provided to help faculty, staff and family members (who are under the benefit plan) enhance their personal and workplace functioning.
The Employee Family Assistance Program offers:
- Identification and assessment of personal, family and work-related problems;
- Short-term counseling and consultation;
- Referral to appropriate services and resources.
- If this is an emergency, call 911
- If it's not an emergency, but help is needed, either call:
- Homewood Human Solutions at 1-800-663-1142 (24 hours)
- Or consult the community phone numbers:
There is no cost to you for accessing Homewood Human Solutions; however there may be a cost to you for accessing the community services. If fees are assessed, the claim is eligible under the Health Spending Account.
For more information on the program call please contact a member of your Pension and Benefits team:
- Joyce Wilkins 403-329-2480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org