Documentation Request for Accommodations

Students requesting documentation of a diagnosis for the purpose of accessing services at the Accommodated Learning Centre are encouraged to contact the physician/psychiatrist that has provided the most recent care for this request. Letters of documentation are provided to students that are under the care of our psychiatrists for active treatment only.