University Hall

Housing & Dining

Uhall is reserved for students coming directly from High School.

New University Students living in University Hall, Kainai House or Piikani House are automatically enrolled in a minimum Commuter Residence Dining plan, with no option to "opt out." This is a "room and board" program.

See Special Allocations

See Residence Dining Plan details

See Single Student Fees

Eligibility to live on campus

  1. Residence is reserved for students whose permanent address is 100km away or further from the Lethbridge campus.
  2. Students must be enrolled in full-time studies at all times (9 credits or more per term).

Due to high demand, we are unable to GUARANTEE ROOMS to all applicants.

University Hall - Traditional Style Dorms

Click here for room photos and floor plans

See Full Campus Map

See Campus Parking Map

Main Academic Location

278 Fully-furnished rooms located on lower floors of University Hall (sections C, D, and E).

See Room Rates for styles and pricing


A barbeque is available for resident use in the Breezeway. Please contact your RA for access.