Student Housing

What do I do if I lose my key?

Report lost keys immediately. As soon as you are aware your keys or FOB have gone missing, report the loss immediately to the Housing Office (C420).

If lost keys go unreported, the right to a safe and secure environment may be jeopardized.

Unreported lost keys will be considered non-returned keys, and therefore all charges associated with non-returned keys will apply.

See Service Charges for lost keys. 

How do I receive parcels?

A blue or white parcel card will be placed in your mailbox when you get a parcel. You can then pick up the parcel at the Housing Services (C420-UHall), providing picture ID during office hours. If you are tracking a parcel please allow for a minimum of 24 hours for us to receive the parcel from Shipping and Receiving. 


Subscribe to RSS - Student Housing