Single Student Housing
Home Away From Home
There are lots of other benefits to living in Campus Housing:
- No commuting
- Many choices of activities
- Neighbors who understand the pressure of an important exam, and who may also be able to help you with studying
- Friends and neighbors to share your favorite interests, and an opportunity to learn new things
- Ability to establish lifelong friendships with people from all over the world.
Living on campus has convenience plus! By living on campus, you have access to the following facilities and services. Those students living in U-Hall traditional residence can access everything under one roof!
- 24-hour computer labs
- Food Service outlets
- One of the best weight rooms in Lethbridge
- Southern Alberta's only Olympic-size Max Bell swimming pool
- Southern Alberta's University Centre for the Arts which is host to local & international theatre.
- University Art Gallery housing a collection of over $34 million of art.
- Study rooms
- Social rooms
- TV lounges
- Washers & dryers
- Games room
- Piano room
For a list of the TV channels available, click here.
"Students who reside in a group setting perform better academically; are more involved with campus life; graduate in higher numbers …."