Application Process

Single Student

Click on the image to see the process flowchart


If you are Under 18 Years of Age

If you are under the age of 18, you can still Apply Now! for housing, but will require a parent or guardian to sign your Housing contract (Single Students Housing License Agreement) and Food Services Dining Plan contract on your behalf.

All minors will be housed in Alcohol Free Areas.

Download Procedures for Minors Document.

See Contracts

See Dining 

See Residence Dining Plan details