Who do I call if I'm locked out?

Residence has specific lock out procedures.  Please contact Housing (403) 329-2584 if you require assistance during office hours.

Review the following links for information. 

See Single Student  Resident "Lock Out" Procedures

Please advise the Housing Office (C420) of any lost keys as soon as you are aware they have gone missing.

See Service Charges for lost keys.