What do I do if I need something fixed in my room?

Please do not attempt to make your own repairs to walls, etc. This may result in an additional costs to you.

Work Orders must be placed electronically by logging onto the housing portal (same way you apply for housing) and then click on the Maintenance Tab and follow the prompts.

Create a Maintenance Work Order here.