What do I do if I lose my key?

Report lost keys immediately. As soon as you are aware your keys or FOB have gone missing, report the loss immediately to the Housing Office (C420).

If lost keys go unreported, the right to a safe and secure environment may be jeopardized.

Unreported lost keys will be considered non-returned keys, and therefore all charges associated with non-returned keys will apply.

See Service Charges for lost keys.