Single Students

If you are under 18 Years Of Age 

If you are under the age of 18, you can still Apply Now! for housing, but will require a parent or guardian to sign your Housing contract (Single Students Housing License Agreement) and Food Services Dining Plan contract on your behalf on move-in day. The Residence Procedures for Minors document must be completed by you and parent or guardian. 

All minors will be housed in Alcohol Free Areas 

Single Student Contract 

Single Student Housing License Agreement  

Residence Procedures for Minors

See Dining 

See Residence Dining Plan details



Related Topics: