Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to all the questions we get asked the most here at Housing Services. Click here to view them.
Move In Tips
Take advantage of these tips to make your move to the University of Lethbridge as easy as possible. See the tips
Buildings on Campus
- University Hall – Section C, D, & E, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor, Single Student Residence. Housing Services office C420. Faculty of Arts & Science (Departments of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Mathematics & Computer Science, Native American Studies, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology); Faculty of Education; Faculty of Management; Catering and Food Services, Chancellor’s and Board of Governors’ Office, Information Technology, Housing Services, Career and Employment Services, Offices of the President and Vice-President; classrooms, and Sodexho’s C J’s cafeteria and Fresh Express.
- University Centre of the Arts – School of Fine Arts (Art, Music and Drama Divisions); University Theatre and Recital Hall, art, drama, and music studios; Institutional Advancement, Ancillary Services, Copy Centre, classrooms.
- LINC – University’s library, Security and Parking main office L911, The Station, classrooms
- Physical Education Building – Department of Kinesiology and P.E. (Faculty of Arts & Science); Pronghorn Athletics offices, Recreation Services, gyms, weight rooms, equipment rooms, sauna, and steam rooms, classrooms.
- Max Bell Regional Aquatic Centre – Swimming pool, Aquatic centre office, classrooms.
- Turcotte Hall – Departments of Anthropology, History, Philosophy, and English (Faculty of Arts & Science); classrooms.
- Markin Hall - Faculty of Management, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences Clinical Skills Lab, and the Finance Trading Floor
- Student Union Building – Information Centre, Registrar’s Office, Recruitment, Admissions, Student Records; Academic Advising (Student Affairs, and Faculty of Arts & Science); Dean of Student Affairs; Student Counseling Centre; Student Health Centre; Scholarships and Student Finance; International Centre for Students; University Book Store (Campus Shop); Students Union offices, club meeting rooms; classrooms; food floor, and the Zoo Pub.
- Anderson Hall – Faculty of Health Sciences; Cashier’s Office, Financial Services, Financial Planning, Human Resources, Modern Languages (A-S), classrooms, and computer labs.
- Kainai House – Aperture Park apartment residence for New High School Students
- Piikani House – Aperture Park apartment residence for Single Students
- Siksika House – Aperture Park residence for Family Students
- Tsuut’ina House – Aperture Park residence for Single Students
- Residence Village – Aperture Park Townhome residence for Single Students
- Athletic Track Field
- West Parking Lot – Permit and metered parking; plug-in parking.
- Far West Parking Lot – Permit parking
- North Parking Lot – Permit and metered parking
- South Lot – Permit and metered parking
- Service Building – Faculty of Social Work (University of Calgary); Materials Management, Physical Plant Operations and Planning, Printing Services, Parking.
- Exploration Place – Psychology, Neuroscience, and NMR Lab (physics).
- Canadian Centre for Behavioural Neuroscience (CCBN) - currently occupied by sixteen principal investigators and an industrial partner (NeuroInvestigations, Inc.), integral part of the undergraduate and graduate programs in Neuroscience and Psychology
- Water and Environmental Science Building - research labs, equipment rooms, aquatic research facility and offices.
- Level 6 Lot – short term metered parking
- West Lethbridge Mall – is just off our campus, approximately 3 blocks to the west on Columbia Blvd. It can provide groceries, pub, hair salon, medical and dental clinics, cash machine, drugstore, gas station, liquor store, dry cleaners, pizza outlet and convenience store.
Can't find what you're looking for? There is usually someone at our office who can help you out. Find out how to contact us on this page.