Second Month of Fun!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
No doubt by now the school work is piling up and you may already have completed your first all-nighter of the year or maybe you’re onto the second, or even your third. It is important, however, for you to take some time for yourself. Some inexpensive ideas could be:
- The Movie Mill (who can beat $4.00 admission prices?)
- Go to the gym (why not? You’re paying gym fees in your tuition… might as well reap the benefits right?)
- Take in a play or a concert at the University – Check out what’s happening at http://staffweb.uleth.ca/ffa/events/glance.asp
- Find your way through the Lethbridge Corn Maze – Open till Oct 15th
- Check out the water park and wave pool at the Ramada Inn
- Participate in your Residence Floor Event!