Bachelor of Nursing (Years 3 & 4, Year 2 BNAD) & Bachelor of Health Sciences (Public Health)
$2 million endowed Professorship is the first for the Faculty of Health Sciences
Students and faculty place classroom theory into practice in Malawi and Uganda
Dean's Office HoursMonday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30Located on the third floor of Markin HallM3083 (Campus Map)
• Addictions Counselling• Nursing• Nursing After Degree• Public Health• Graduate Studies (M.Sc.)
• Class Timetable• Course Descriptions• Transfer course database
Missed the application deadline?Register as an Open Studies studentOpen Studies Registration Form
Applying to Addictions Counselling?Addictions Counselling Admission Statement
• NESA B.N. Student Handbook• NESA B.N. Policies• B.N. Scheduling Request Form• B.N. Student CNSA Form• Nursing GPA Calculation Forms
• Nursing Course Registration
• Simulation Health Centre
• Public Health Student Handbook
• Travel Award Application
• Student Internship Forms
• Prerequisite Waiver Form
• Academic Timetable• University of Lethbridge Calendar• Important Dates and Deadlines• Support Services for Aboriginal Students in Health Sciences
The University of Lethbridge Alumni Association connects you with your University and with fellow Alumni.• Alumni Association & Chapters• Events• E-newsletters & Publications• Update your information• Get Connected
The University of Lethbridge has been generously supported by individuals and organizations committed to enhancing the student experience and furthering research. Thank you for your support.
• Donate to the U of L• Donate to The Anna Elgby Memorial Award• Learn more about U of L Donors
© 2014 University of Lethbridge | 4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 3M4 | Web Privacy Statement | Contact Directory
Courses & Exams
The University of Lethbridge Pronghorns represent our campus in interuniversity sport. Go Horns!
State-of-the-art recreation facilities.
Schedules and programs