Find out more information and apply now!
Graduates with diplomas in Therapeutic Recreation can now apply for admission to this two-year program!
Dean's Office HoursMonday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30Located on the third floor of Markin Hall M3083 (Campus Map)
Important Links• Prerequisite Waiver Form• Academic Timetable• University of Lethbridge Calendar• Important Dates and Deadlines• Transfer Course Database
• Aboriginal Health NEW!• Addictions Counselling• Nursing• Nursing After Degree• Public Health• Therapeutic Recreation NEW!
• Master of Nursing• Master of Science
Missed the application deadline?Register as an Open Studies studentOpen Studies Registration Form
Applying to Addictions Counselling?Addictions Counselling Admission Statement
• NESA B.N. Student Handbook• NESA B.N. Policies• B.N. Scheduling Request Form• B.N. Student CNSA Form• Nursing GPA Calculation Forms
• Nursing Course Registration
• Simulation Health Centre
• Conferences & Event Information
• Current Student Job Opportunities
• Scholarships and Awards
• Public Health Student Handbook
• Travel Award Application
• Student Internship Forms
The University of Lethbridge Alumni Association connects you with your University and with fellow Alumni.• Alumni Association & Chapters• Events• E-newsletters & Publications• Update your information• Get Connected
The University of Lethbridge has been generously supported by individuals and organizations committed to enhancing the student experience and furthering research. Thank you for your support.
• Donate to the U of L• Donate to The Anna Elgby Memorial Award• Learn more about U of L Donors
• NESA Faculty Handbook
• NESA B.N. Policies
• NESA Student Handbook
• Human Resources
• The Bridge
• Pension & Benefits
• ULFA Faculty Handbook
• APO Manual
• AUPE Collective Agreement
© 2015 University of Lethbridge | 4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 3M4 | Web Privacy Statement | Contact Directory
Courses & Exams
The University of Lethbridge Pronghorns represent our campus in interuniversity sport. Go Horns!
State-of-the-art recreation facilities.
Schedules and programs