Covenant Health, St. Michael's Lethbridge
Thursday, April 14, 2011 from 12:30 to 2:30
St. Therese Villa
253 Southgate Blvd South
Research Grant (up to $5,000)
light lunch will be provided
Bus service will be available to and from the event
· Covenant Health, St. Michael's Lethbridge would like to invite grad students, faculty and 4th year undergraduate students to an open house, to be held Thursday April 14, 2011, to explore the vast research opportunities that are present within our various facilities.
· The opportunities cross over every discipline in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Health Sciences, Education, Management and Fine Arts.
· Research opportunities in areas, such as, but not limited to, Alzheimer's and Parkinson’s patients, therapy procedures and equipment implementation, review of policy and procedures in a health setting, art therapy programs, etc. This is just a tip of the iceberg! If you have ideas or suggestions for research, we are open for suggestions.
· Covenant Health also grants a maximum of $5000 for research at any of our facilities.
· Proposal deadline and further details will be announced at the open house on Thursday, April 14 from 12:30 to 2:30 at St. Therese Villa.
· For more information please contact Brandie Lea at 403.382.6414 or email at email@example.com