CARMA Webcast Program is now available to uLethbridge Researchers!
The Office of Research & Innovation Services, the University of Lethbridge Library, and the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) are pleased to provide the University of Lethbridge community with access to the University of North Dakota’s CARMA (Consortium for the Advancement of Research Methods and Analysis) Consortium Webcast Program (CWP). This renowned interdisciplinary program offers access to live and recorded training webcasts for faculty, graduate students and other researchers on various aspects of data analysis and research methods primarily relevant to management and organizational sciences. More information about CWP is available at the CARMA website.
All U of L community members with an active “uleth.ca” email account are eligible to access CARMA CWP resources. To access the CARMA video library, please visit the Library’s Databases by Title listing and register as a new user using your “uleth.ca” email account. Additionally, graduate students can access the CARMA video library through the Graduate Research Portal.
The SGS and Library will be hosting viewings of this year’s program of live webcasts on campus, so please save the dates below in your calendars! Topics and dates for the upcoming webcasts are:
- Moderation/mediation: September 30, 2016, 10-11 am
- Methods for diversity: November 4, 2016, 10-11 am
- Careless responding: December 2, 2016, 10-11 am
- SEM for small groups: January 27, 2017, 10-11 am
- Mixed methods: January 27, 2017, 11:15 am-12:15 pm
- Method variance: February 24, 2017, 10-11 am
- Measurement problems: February 24, 2017, 11:15 am-12:15 pm
- Testing causal hypotheses: April 7, 2017, 10-11 am
- Construct validation: April 7, 2017, 11:15 am-12:15 pm
Details regarding locations for on-campus viewings of webcasts to follow shortly, so please check back to the SGS Newsletter and Notice Board for updates! For more information on the topics listed above, please visit the 2016-2017 Webcast Speakers and Topics page.
We encourage everyone to check out this extremely valuable resource! Please direct any questions or concerns regarding access to Rumi Graham, Copyright Advisor and Graduate Studies Librarian.