Important documents for your review
Program specific policies and regulations are available in:
Important information for your review
There are many important factors to consider as a graduate student. Review the pages listed below for information that will be important in assisting you throughout your program.
- Graduate Students' Association
- Funding Opportunities, Scholarships & Awards
- Tuition & Fees
- Other Services for Students
In this section:
- Course registration is the most important step before starting your graduate program
- The Graduate Studies and Research in Education Office will provide you with course registration information upon admission and for subsequent semesters
- If you are not registering in a class in a particular semester, you must still register in a placeholder.
- You will not be able to register if you have a hold on your Cash Office account.
- Check the Bridge to ensure you are registered appropriately
- Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office.
- The project is intended as a means for students to integrate their conceptual learning with applied practice in a contextually meaningful fashion. The structure of the project will be flexible in order to accommodate various creative endeavours and it may be work-based.
- We recommend contacting the Graduate Studies and Research in Education Office to assist you with the process
- Questions? Contact the Graduate Studies and Research in Education Office.
- You must be registered in courses for the fall semester for this feature to work
- This document is usually required for RESP’s, scholarships etc.
- Here are the steps:
- Log in to the Bridge: uleth.ca/bridge
- Click on 'Registrar's Office and Student Services'
- Click on 'Verification of Enrolment Letters'
- Questions? Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office.