Alberta Indigenous Mentorship in Health Innovation
The AIM-HI Network Graduate Student Mentorship Stipend will provide funding to support First Nations, Métis and Inuit health sciences research graduate students to actively engage in their individual development and mentorship needs.
- TBD for 2019
- $5,000 per year
- Self-identified First Nations, Métis, and Inuit students enrolled full-time in a Masters or PhD degree program at a post-secondary academic institution in Alberta
- Academic achievement -Minimum admission GPA 3.7
- Research achievement and potential
To apply fill out the appropriate (Grad/Undergrad) online registration application. Applications must be filled out completely online and must be received by the deadline date. Applications will be reviewed by a panel. The assessment criteria will include:
- Quality of the project description
- Supervisor and training environment
- Anticipated benefit to the student’s academic success
Full terms of reference can be found on the AIM-HI Network website.