NOTE: The deadline for this award has passed (October 1, 2018)
- This award was established to provide financial support and promote graduate student research in the field of clean energy at Canadian Universities
- October 1st
- $10,000 and will be awarded on an annual basis to one eligible student
To be eligible for this Grant, the applicant must be:
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- A post-graduate student attending a Canadian Institution
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science.
To be eligible for this Grant, the project must:
- Demonstrate potential and advancement of knowledge in a Clean Energy research field.
- The duration of the project must be at least one full year.
Clean energy encompasses energy sources and processes that are an alternative to traditional fossil fuels, which have minimizing or ameliorating consequences on the environment.
Application & Information